We have just released our new iPhone version of Nimbuzz to bridge the 3G VoIP gap, and also turn the iPod Touch into an iPhone.
With free Wi-Fi calls to instant messaging buddies already available, we have added a full dial-pad, and the ability to make VoIP calls to landlines and mobile phones at significantly reduced rates with NimbuzzOut, and via our 10 VoIP partners including Gizmo5, Vyke, sipgate and A1.
Turn your iPod Touch into an iPhone! Make calls over Wi-Fi via NimbuzzOut or via your VoIP provider. You can even see the available NimbuzzOut credit you have directly on the dial pad! Just use the Apple headset with a microphone.
If Wi-Fi is unavailable you can make VoIP calls to Nimbuzz buddies using Nimbuzz Dial-Up VoIP in over 50 countries.
P.S.: We are experimenting with Twitter, and you can post to Twitter via the Personal Message feature! Try it. Your comments are always welcome, so please feel free to give feedback.
Below is a breakdown of all the features and fixes we made.
Complete VoIP package:
- Make calls to mobile phones and landlines at significantly reduced rates via NimbuzzOut or via our VoIP partners: Vyke, Gizmo5, SIPGate, A1, and many more.
- VoIP over 3G with Nimbuzz Dial-Up VoIP. International calls at national rates. Available in over 50 countries.
- Turn your iPod touch into an iPhone! Make calls over Wi-Fi via NimbuzzOut or via your VoIP provider.
If you are looking for cheap international calling from you mobile and you end up here :D, I would like to introduce you also to NimbuzzOut. NimbuzzOut lets you make incredibly cheap international calls from your mobile, to landlines and mobiles anywhere in the world. To see how cheap it is and how much you can save take a look at the NimbuzzOut Rate Calculator ;).
- Broadcast your activity and your Twitter status with the Personal Message feature.
- Add New Buddies: You can now add individual buddies from AIM, Google Talk, Windows Live Messenger (MSN), MySpace, Yahoo!, and Nimbuzz, of course.
- Facebook names are displayed
- Mobile Me usernames with a dot are now supported
- Improved stability