NimbuzzOut lets you make incredibly cheap international calls from your mobile, to landlines and mobiles anywhere in the world.
The latest Nimbuzz for iPhone update brings not just NimbuzzOut, but some other really cool features too.
Here’s the complete breakdown of the new features:
- New chat layout – your chat messages appear in speech balloons now
- Video sharing – send a video to your friends using the iPhone 3GS
- Japanese and Korean languages – now supported
- NimbuzzOut – Cheap calls to anywhere in the world
Today we would like to demonstrate how easy it is to use NimbuzzOut on the iPhone or iPod Touch:
The first thing you need to do is make sure you have the most recent version of Nimbuzz installed on your device. You can download it here.
If you are using NimbuzzOut on your iPhone for the first time you need to:
- Open Nimbuzz and sign in with your account
- Tap on the “Call” tab (the phone icon)
- Choose NimbuzzOut as your call provider
- Buy Nimbuzz credits
- Choose a contact from the Nimbuzz Phonecalls contact list make your call
When you buy credits:
- Select the currency you prefer from Euros or US Dollars
- Select the amount you want to purchase: 10, 20 or 40 Euros/US Dollars
Now you can start making make incredibly cheap international calls from your iPhone or iPod Touch to landlines and mobiles anywhere in the world.
Want to know more about NimbuzzOut? Just tap on the More info link and discover: how much you can save