AdMob,one of the biggest players in the mobile advertising industry (recently acquired by Google ), has just released its monthly report and there are some really interesting numbers in there!
Here are the main points:
- Droid represents 24% of all Android requests worldwide
- Android has a 20% share of the smartphone ad request market in the US
- Apple has a 50% share of the global smartphone ad request market, up from 43 percent the month before
- Symbian has a 25 % share of the global smartphone ad request market
- The top 20 Symbian phones are all manufactured by Nokia
Below is the share of the global smartphone ad requests by top manufacturers worldwide and top handsets worldwide.
We would like to remind you that here at Nimbuzz we have developed some glamorous applications for the top smartphones out there . So if you want to get the best mobile messenger for your device you can download it via Nimbuzz.com or iTunes, Ovi Store or Android Market (search for Nimbuzz).
More information on the AdMob report can be found on the AdMob blog.