We have some really good news for our Blackberry users – we have just launched our brand new groundbreaking mobile instant messaging app for BlackBerry smartphones [Download link] !!
Nimbuzz for Blackberry runs as a native application and enables you to connect with all your friends from the most popular social networks and IM communities like Facebook, WLM (MSN), MySpace, Yahoo, Gtalk and many more!
Here’s what the new app does for you:
- runs in background – allowing you to be online and available to your friends while writing an email, watching a movie or updating your agenda
- connects you to all your friends – stay in touch with all your friends from the most popular social networks and instant messaging communities
- brings home screen notification – whenever you receive a chat and the app is running in background you will see a notification on your home screen
- auto-reconnects – whenever you lose the connection Nimbuzz will try to reconnect you switching between 3G, 2G or Wi-Fi searching for an available internet connection
- “Clickable” URL’s – for a complete online experience you can open the links from chats or personal messages
This brand new app was developed especially for Blackberry O.S. 4.6 and higher! This means it runs smoothly on devices like Storm, Bold 9000, Tour 9630, Pearl Flip, Curve 8900, Storm 2 and Bold 9700 !!