The Nimbuzz team has always wanted to surprise & deliver beyond expectations. We present to you Nimbuzz Messenger PC 2.3.0.
This time, you will not only get features that you have requested, but also never seen before like improvements . We have gone through the most used features and made them a lot better in an attempt to improve your Nimbuzz’ing experience.
- See who just came online with the Friends Notifications Toaster
- View Thumbnails of files you shared or received
- Forward received files from within the chat screen
- Block unwanted contacts
Here is a detailed description of the new features in the Nimbuzz Messenger 2.3.0:
- Friends Toaster – The new Nimbuzz Toaster allows you to see your friends who have just come online, or when you receive a new mail or a chat message. You can also turn off these alerts from the Options Menu
- Thumbnails of files shared or received – View the thumbnail of the file that you are sharing or have received
- Forward shared files – Want to forward a file received from a friend to another friend? No need to look for it in your PC any more. Simply forward it from the chat window itself
- Block Unknown contacts – Do not want to receive a message from someone who you don’t know? Simply block the dude
We worked hard on the 2.3.0 version to bring you our most polished release to date. We hope you will enjoy it. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated in the comments section or email below.
Imran Ladiwala, Product Manager – Social (firstname.lastname@example.org)